And be sure to stick around for the last 30 seconds or so and see the new Range Rover’s hill climbing abilities surprise him.
- Paris Motor Show debut for new Range Rover Evoque special editions inspired by the iconic Union Flag
- SW1 Evoque features the flag in two distinctive styles; full colour and stylish Monochrome
- World-first integrated laser Head-Up Display now available to order across Range Rover Evoque line-up
- New models to go on sale globally from mid-October
Land Rover celebrates the best of British with…
19 inch Nine-Spoke ‘Style 902’
20 inch Five Split-Spoke ‘Style 511’
20 inch Five Split-Spoke ‘Style 511’ with Gloss Black Finish
19 inch Five Split-Spoke ‘Style 521’ with Gloss Black Finish
The official build site is live: http://rules.config.landrover.com/jdxl/en_us/l550_k15/
And here are all the exterior color options:
That camouflage they used really did its job this time around. Under wraps I wasn’t liking it as much, now with the details it’s practically a different vehicle. Enjoy this way too long post.
Official US PR follows the images – plenty of customization options and all the new tech is talked about, 3D city models for the GPS, Autonomous Emergency Braking, up to six USB ports, etc… And as with…
Car cousins: Jaguar XE & Land Rover Discovery Sport look to be the first JLR vehicles designed and built with Jaguar Land Rover’s Next-Generation Interface (NGI), now called InControl Touch Infotainment system. With that system and the InControl app, we might actually see official Remote Start in a Land Rover.
Here’s the official PR ahead of the Pebble Beach launch on Thursday – great pics & info
- Fastest Land Rover ever with 550PS/680Nm V8 supercharged engine, 0-60 in 4.5 seconds, 162mph top speed, debuts at Pebble Beach
- Revised chassis and high performance tyres for exhilarating dynamics
- Retains Land Rover’s class-leading all-terrain capability
- Active exhaust provides thrilling V8…